We're committed to making our websites accessible to a wide audience, making them usable by as many people as possible.
This accessibility statement applies to the website icpdr.org.
This website has been designed to be as accessible as possible to people with disabilities. It is compatible with adaptive technologies including screen readers and text only web browsers.
To navigate through this website please use the navigation menus at the top or bottom of the page.
This website has been built to comply with standards for most modern browsers. If the information does not display correctly, we suggest you update to the most current version of your preferred browser.
Accessibility support measures
The ICPDR takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of its website:
- Accessibility is an inherent part of the web site design.
- This website has been designed to adapt its display to smaller and larger screen sizes to ensure readability.
- The font sizes can be enlarged using your browser's settings (in most software by pressing Control and "+" keys).
- You can navigate most of our website using a keyboard.
- You can navigate most of our websites using speech recognition software.
- You can listen to most of our websites using a screen reader.
- Images are provided in most cases with alternate text.
- The entire web site can be viewed in a high-contrast version (use the most top right icon on this page to enable it).
- We strive to make this website fully accessible in accordance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines WCAG 2.1 on a best effort basis.
- Web content is continuously checked for accessibility by our web site content managers.
State of compatibility with the requirements
This website is not yet fully compliant with WCAG 2.1 at conformance level AA. Work is already in progress to resolve any remaining issues.
Incompatibility with accessibility regulations
Parts of our website are not fully accessible. For example, we've found the following issues on some of our pages:
- some images lack alternative text and some images are used as links
- broken links may not be fixed
- some PDF or other documents for download may not be fully accessible
- some remotely hosted videos may not be fully accessible
Feedback and contact details
For feedback and reporting any accessibility issues, please contact us by email: email@example.com@ytilibissecca .
In your feedback please provide
- the web address (URL) of the content that you need
- your contact name and email address
- the type of format you need
This statement was prepared on 31 August 2023.