Danube Watch 1/2007
Owner/Publisher: ICPDR — International Commission for the
Protection of the Danube River, Vienna, icpdrunvienna [dot] org;
Executive Editor: Jasmine Bachmann; Editor: Kirstie Shepherd;
Design: Agentur 7, Sylvia Kostenzer; Cover photo: Christian
Baumgartner; Print: Druckerei Janetschek, Vienna
Danube Watch is the official magazine of ICPDR, the International Commission for the Protection of the Danube River. Danube Watch enhances regional cooperation and information sharing on sustainable water management and environmental protection in the Danube River Basin. It reports on current issues affecting the Danube Basin, and on action taken to deal with challenges in the river basin. Striving for scientific accuracy while remaining concise, clear and readable, it is produced for the wide range of people who are actively involved in the Danube River Basin and are working for the improvement of its environment.
The ICPDR accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to information or opinions of the authors of the articles in this issue.
- ICPDR Danube Watch: From conflict to cooperation
- ICPDR Danube Watch: The new riverbank at Hainburg
- ICPDR Danube Watch: Work resumes on Bystroe Canal
- ICPDR Danube Watch: New EU members bring their own sea: good news or bad?
- ICPDR Danube Watch: ICPDR MEETINGS
- ICPDR Danube Watch: The Danube goes to school
- ICPDR Danube Watch
- ICPDR Danube Watch: News and Events
- ICPDR Danube Watch: Youth parliaments held in Moldova go to the source
- ICPDR Danube Watch: Danube Day 2006: River of Life
- ICPDR Danube Watch: The Danube-Black Sea clean-up story
- ICPDR Danube Watch: The ICPDR in the spotlight
- ICPDR Danube Watch: Searching for heavy metals behind the Iron Gates
- Danube Watch 1/2007 (3.43 MB)